- Leash-Free Fenced Pet Playgrounds
- Large Pets Welcome
- Doggie DNA Program to Control Pet Waste - Coming Soon!
- Pet Area
We Are One Of The Most Pet-Friendly Apartments In West Melbourne
A "home of comfort" often includes the comfort of a loving pet. Our community is pet-friendly and offers pet perks for our four-legged residents. Pets must be commonly recognized as an accepted domestic pet and must be spayed or neutered. Residents are responsible for having dogs leashed at all times and cleaning up after their pets. Aggressive breeds are strictly prohibited. Stop by the office to learn about specific pet policies.
- Salt and Fresh-Water Fish**
- Most Exotic Pets* - Reptiles, Amphibians, etc.
- Small Furry Animals - Mice, Rabbits, Ferrets, etc.
- Most Dog Breeds (please see below)
* Birds and exotic pets must be kept in cages/tanks/aquariums
** Large fish tanks may require additional liability insurance
Required For All Pets
- Current Photo of the Pet
- Veterinary/Registration Records
Required For All Dogs
- Up-to-Date Vaccination Records
- Covered by Your Liability Insurance
Restricted Dog Breeds - Not Allowed
- Bull Terrier (i.e. English, Staffordshire, American)
- Pit Bull
- German Shepherd
- Chow Chow
- Wolf/Wolf Hybrid
- Unknown "mixed" breeds
*** Mixed breeds containing these bloodlines also are prohibited under the restricted breeds.